Monday, August 13, 2007

We are almost thru the summer, and school will start soon. Chris and I are hoping to be able to go camping together before school starts again. Work is work for both me and Chris. I have started my degree program and will have a bachelors in business in about two yrs. I am excited to have a degree. Not so excited about the school work. Chris has gone to a couple of nascar races this summer with his mom. Sumer went to visit with her grandma in TX for a month. Boy did we miss her. Michael has hurt his hip doing something, we still don't know how. He is a great kid when he wants to be and a stinker when he want to be. They grow up so fast. Sable is still working while his girlfriend goes to school. His car broke down and is now understanding the joy of bills, being a grown up and on his own. Life can be hard sometimes and full of lessons.

2 comments:

Bonster said...

Hey M! I didn't know you had a blog! You need to update it!

Meri said...

I somehow stumbled on your blog! Check in once in a while and update it...